Thursday, April 14, 2011

French Foliage Christmas

I am a big fan of leaf stamps - always have been and by now you would honestly think I had enough in my collection - but then I saw the French Foliage Set and went ekkkkkk!!!! It's just so nice and as I am finding - versatile! I love Christmas cards that you are able to make using non-Christmas stamp sets & that are simple enough to mass produce and the below fulfills both these criteria. Of course what would a Christmas card be without some sparkle, so I added Dazzling Diamonds to the bauble in the centre of the wreath.


Stamps: French Foliage & Word Play
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red & Basic Black
Card Stock: Old Olive, Real Red & Whisper White
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Crystal Effects, dazzling diamonds glitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment