Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Easter Chicks

It never ceases to amaze me how versatile the two-step bird punch is........it makes it far more affordable for any item if you can use it for a multitude of different applications. I made these a few weeks ago ready for the Easter rush, so I did use a now retired Sale-a-bration set in the background, but I am sure you could use any one of a multitude of different stamps to create a lovely background effect.



I do love that single stamp All A Flutter - looks lovely done in multiple colours, I only stuck one wing down to give it more dimension.


Stamps: All A Flutter, Inspired By Nature, Sweet Summer, So Happy For You, Teeny Tiny Sentiments & roller wheel Sandy Speckles
Ink: So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi, Rose Red
Card Stock: Whisper WHite, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron
Accessories, Paper snips, Dimensionals, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Stamping sponges.

No comments:

Post a Comment