Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bliss Box

I always make a hostess thank you for my party hostesses and it's usually a 3D item filled with a few little bits and pieces e.g. ribbon, a wood mount stamp, chocolate etc. The fancy favor box die is awesome for making these boxes and during Sale-a-bration I made this one up for one of my hostesses - I know the stamp set is no longer available, but I thought it might give those of you who have it a nice gift packaging idea or you could easily use another stamp set e.g. Friends 24-7 for a similar effect. So if you would like to host a workshop and receive a thank you present from me similar to this contact me now!


Stamps: Bliss
Ink: Chocolate
Card Stock: Whisper White & Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 5/8" Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, small & large tag punch, hemp twine, 1/16" hole punch, Stamping sponge, Sticky Strip, Big Shot, Fancy Favor Box die

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love how you stamped the background using the flourish!

    ReplyDelete