Thursday, August 12, 2010

More baby cards!

Well my baby card theme is continuing as I saw some amazingly cute  baby buggy cards on SCS and blogs done with the Big Shot - I thought they looked lovely anyway! I have no idea who came up with the idea first as there are over 200 examples of it and I couldn't find who did it first, so if it was you - let me know and I'll be happy to give you credit for it. They were really simple to make as well thanks to the aforementioned die cut machine, the Big Shot - I love it, makes creating very simple at times!
Anyway these baby buggys are so simple it's a matter of scoring and folding them in half, putting through the scallop circle die (ensuring you don't cut a complete circle so as the card still opens, I think I left 5 scallops of the die not covered by folded part of the card stock when I put it through the Big Shot). I then re-ran the front of the card through the Big Shot with the polka dot textured embossing folder (don't do the entire card as then it'll make it hard to write on). The wedge cut out of the card is approximately 5 scallops wide and to the centre point.


Card stock: Apricot Appeal, Brocade Blue & Whisper White.
Accessories: Big Shot die cut machine, polka dot textured embossing folder, scallop circle, 1/2" circle punch, silver brads, Eyelet border punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, SNAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment