Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hot Air Balloon

When I first got the stamp sets that were suitable to use with the sweet treat cups I went nuts making cards & 3D items with them and always incorporating the sweet treat cup - which is fine and a lot of fun, but I sort of forgot that they are terrific to use without the treat cups as well *LOL* I made a card recently with the A Little Treat stamp set (it made some lovely 3D flowers with jelly bean centres for Mothers Day too!) but this time I went for a hot air balloon look. If you are wondering why it is so pink - it was for an 8yo girly girls birthday (hence pink & glitter on the centre flower circle).



Stamps: Circle Circus & A Little Treat
Card stock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White & Pretty in Pink
Inks: Pretty in Pink & Chocolate Chip (ink pad & marker pen)
Accessories: Aqua Pen, Scallop edge punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, Pretty in Pink 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, 2-way glue pen, SNAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment