Friday, July 15, 2011

Peek-a-Boo Monkey Box

In May I participated in a number of challenges on a demonstrator website whilst others were at our annual Stampin' Up! national convention and one was to make a really cute little gift box called a peek-a-boo box, which at the time I did in pink and green and decorated with a water colour flower. I re-made mine recently to match the card I made last week.


How cute is this monkey??? I made the box to hold chocolates, but it could also be a gorgeous gift box for hair clips, jewellery or some other small treasure! 


Stamps: Fox and Friends, Eat Chocolate, Afterthoughts (level 1 hostess set)
Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Real Red
Accessories: Stamping Sponges, paper snips, Dimensionals, Early Expresso 1/8" grosgrain ribbon, thin window sheet, corner rounder punch, 1 3/8" circle punch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment