Thursday, July 21, 2011

Inkspiration Colour Challenge - Cupcake Voucher Holder

I combined a recent class sample with the Inkspirations colour challenge this week:


and here is the result:


I first made these a year or so ago here and did another one recently here which resulted in a few people expressing interest in learning how to make them - so we did a class and this was the sample I made up - I still have to add some Dazzling Diamonds glitter to finish off the icing, but was pleased with the result. They hold any normal sized gift voucher card or you can add a custom one.


The girls all had a ball making them, they also did a gift tag and card to match which I will show you in a separate post.

Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Pale Plum & Elegant Soiree DSP
Accessories: Boho Blossom punch, Bitty Punch pack, Crop-a-dile, Antique Brads, mini library clip, very vanilla grosgrain ribbon, circle scissors plus, paper piercer, Tombow glue.
Non SU!: Hot glue gun & glue sticks, Styrofoam ball, needle & thread.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is one of the most original and intricate gift card holder I have ever seen. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete