Saturday, February 5, 2011

Baby Naming Ceremony Invites

I recently got together with a friend to design some cards for a baby naming ceremony - the criteria was bright colours and a giraffe stamp - here's what we came up with:


I think it fitted the criteria - don't you? I love the Spot On roller wheel, I was a bit sad last year when one of the other dotty roller wheels retired, but you know what - I love this one too! We got the colour combination from the Colour Coach (Pumpkin Pie - creative combination) and added the extra colours from the Pumpkin Pie - getting started combination to give us the 5 colours we used.

Stamps: Animal Stories, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink: Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Early Expresso
Card Stock: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point, Whisper White.
Accessories: Top Note die, Big Shot, Polka Dot Textured Impressions embossing folder, corner rounder punch, paper snips, modern label punch, word window punch, Dimensionals, SNAIL, Spot On Jumbo roller wheel.

If you are ever stuck for ideas on a project or uses for a stamp set, please get in contact with me as it's always lots of fun to bounce ideas around and create things that aren't necessarily what I would normally do.

No comments:

Post a Comment