Monday, October 4, 2010

Rated 18+ Bra & Panties Card

From babies to well umm boobs!!! Apologies if this card offends it was made in jest as we had a friends 45th birthday to go to recently and I wanted to make him a stand out card that would definitely get a laugh so I found some inspiration on Vanessa Webb's blog.


It was an interesting card to make as it was double sided - I free cut the pattern onto blush blossom card stock (retired - sorry it was made in the hiatus between blush blossom retiring, but my new blushing bride card stock not having arrived) so the back was suitably decorated as well - although his wife did tell me the heart tattoo was on the other cheek!!!!!!!!!!! After seeing how well the Baroque Motifs came out on the card stock, I am thinking Stampin' Up! should release a lingerie line!



Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Ink: Versamark
Card stock: Real Red, blush blossom (retired), basic black
Accessories: Heart to heart punch, Paper snips, Black embossing powder, heat gun, powder pal, SNAIL, Boho blossom punch, Scallop edge punch, 1/16" handheld punch, basic black 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, clear rhinestone brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment