Wednesday, October 13, 2010

ARRRR Beware Pirates!

Ever since I first got hold of the new catalogue I have been waiting impatiently to use the stamp set Beware Pirates - not everyone's cup of tea I know - but I love it! I had my first opportunity to ink it up recently and made a relatively simple card for a sketch challenge. I love how well it comes up with the black embossing powder and I think for male cards and for the teenagers this will be a very useful set. You can't quite see from the photography but the dotted line and "x" marks the spot behind the skull are actually coloured in real red as well.


Stamps: Beware Pirates
Ink: Real Red, Versamark, Basic Black
Card Stock: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Whisper White & Real Red
Accessories: Black Embossing Powder, Stamping Sponges, SNAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment