Friday, October 29, 2010

Distressed Season of Joy

Well since it is only just over 9 weeks until Christmas I thought it was time to start posting some more of the cards I have been making. I thought I would use one of the sets that is being featured in the current "Dress Up Christmas" promotion and chose the Season of Joy set to make a couple of cards in a recent Christmas card class (if you are interested in attending or hosting a class contact me).

The first is a distressed card, I aged this using sponges, the paper cutter and some faux stitching using the paper piercer and a white gel pen.



Stamps: Season of Joy
Card stock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White & Old Olive
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red & Crumb Cake
Accessories: Stamping Sponges, Paper cutter, paper snips, Basic Pearls, Hemp Twine, Dimensional, paper piercer, white gel pen

I love the new basic pearls - don't you? Fantastic value and they add real class to a card in my opinion. I'll post the second card I made using Season of Joy tomorrow, if you want more Christmas ideas sign up to my monthly newsletter by emailing me, as there will be more ideas in there as well as what is here on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment