Friday, June 18, 2010

I Wish Christmas Scrapbook

I've taught and made a few different scrapbooks using the Simply Scrappin' Kits from Stampin' Up! They are such terrific value and so versatile as you can make lots of scrapbook pages, dozens of cards, cover notebooks or do something like the below designed by Andrea Walford which uses just half a kit! I taught this at Christmas and am starting to do it again as some people are already thinking of getting organised for Christmas already! It makes a wonderful present in itself or a lovely record of Christmas for years to come.



It looks equally stunning with any of the Simply Scrappin kits depending upon the occassion e.g. a baby album or a wedding etc. What is also awesome is that it can be done as a complete class by mail and as there is no stamping required it just requires some time and patience which will definitely be rewarded as within 2 hours you have a simply stunning result!

The original design and beautiful layouts are the perfect place to preserve your family’s Christmas memories! In this class you will make a 6” x 6” mini scrapbook album created with Stampin’ Up!’s I Wish Simply Scrappin’ Kit. The album contains 11 pages, allowing you plenty of space for your pictures! The class kit includes all instruction and materials for just $35, so if you have 4 peole who want to do this give me a call and I'd be happy to schedule a class to suit you, or keep an eye out for classes later in the year as I will be teaching this from home again soon.

Of course you can just use the leftovers from the kit to make some gorgeous 12"x12" pages or 6"x6" pages like the one below that I did of my son's first Christmas - very cute and very fast to make!



No comments:

Post a Comment