Monday, April 2, 2012

Lace Ribbon Border Punch

Have you seen the lace ribbon border punch? There are so many wonderful punches that co-ordinate with stamp sets and the like that I confess to only just having bought the lace ribbon border punch and after having used it - I'm left wondering why I waited so long! It's gorgeous used in a strip and also lovely cut into individual florets.

Stampin' Up! have released a video on how to use the punch (best used with designer series paper, Whisper White or Very Vanilla as it is so detailed it is harder to punch through standard card stock - although it can be done, I'd just recommend standing up to do so and always no matter what punch you are using punch on a firm, stable surface).


Sadly the border stamps mentioned in the video aren't (yet) available in Australia, but if you want to order the punch, just contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment