Monday, April 30, 2012

Just Believe Mothers Day

Another card that made the cut for the Mother's Day class was this one, using the beautiful stamp set Just Believe - which I can't believe I haven't used in months! I CASEd the idea from a  Stampin' Up! demonstrator only forum card which was made by Corrina B. I changed the layout, colours & used the new pleated satin ribbon rather then the poly stitched in-colour ribbon that she had ruffled. I love the butterfly embosslits and little pearl centres in the flowers which she didn't have, but I thought look cute! If you want to get the DSP and pleated ribbon for this without a massive outlay, you can get from the Twitterpated product share that is running.



Stamps: Just Believe & Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card Stock: Twitterpated DSP, Baja Breeze, Whisper White & Blushing Bride
Ink: Blushing Bride & Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Pleated Satin Ribbon Blushing Bride, Big Shot, Butterfly Embosslits, Dimensionals.


No comments:

Post a Comment