Friday, March 23, 2012

Double Gatefold Butterfly Card

I saw this great tutorial on SCS a while ago for a double gatefold card, modified it to fit a standard C6 envelope and added a symmetrical punch out to it with a stamp set I haven't used in way too long and I'm not too sure why not as it's gorgeous - what's not to love about stamp sets that have matching punches??


and opened out......a new tool from the upcoming Autumn/Winter catalogue makes creating this card super quick........want a copy of the new mini catalogue as soon as it is released, email me now and I will get a copy to you for April 1st.


Edited to add: I've been asked by a number of people about the measurements for this card - it is a large rectangle of 12" x 14.8cm; score along the 12" side at 2", 4", 8" & 10" to get the folds. Decorate as desired.

Stamps: Butterfly Prints
Card stock: Soft Suede, Poppy Parade, Everyday Enchantment DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Soft Suede, Calypso Coral & Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Butterfly punch, stamping sponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment