Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fresh Vintage Boxes

These were some hostess gift boxes that I made up using the new Sale-a-bration paper Everyday Enchantment and the stamp set I {Heart} Hearts - I love how Stampin' Up! make images that fit their punches perfectly, it saves me so much time! The boxes had a little wooden stamp, ribbons, embellishments, a pen, stamping sponge, plus some coffee & chocolate! No two boxes are ever the same, I don't  always even use the fancy favour box die, but they are just an extra little thank you to the hostess for being so lovely in letting me into their home and inviting some friends over for some fun.


Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts
Ink: Lucky Limeade
Card stock: Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Everyday Enchantment DSP, Whisper White.
Accessories: Full heart punch, Sale-a-bration taffeta ribbon, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Fancy Favor Box, Sticky Strip.

No comments:

Post a Comment