Monday, February 20, 2012

Fresh Vintage Blue Shadows

So finally I'll start uploading some of my Sale-a-bration creations, I have quite a backlog of blogging to do at the minute, so I will endeavour over the next week to address this imbalance! I am totally loving the Sale-a-bration stamp set Fresh Vintage and the fact it has matching DSP & brads is super exciting - well actually the most exciting part is that they are all FREE!!!!!!!!!!


I used a couple of simple, but effective, techniques on this card to highlight shadow stamping (using a clear mount block) and stamping' write marker pens direct to rubber to colour the floral image. Which is your favourite Sale-a-bration item?

Stamps: Fresh Vintage & Trendy Trees (sentiment)
Ink: Pool Party, Island Indigo & Lucky Limeade
Card stock: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White
Accessories: Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Dimensionals, "C" size clear block, White Bakers Twine, Beautiful Wings Embosslit die, Basic Rhinestones, Two Way glue pen, Big Shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment