Sunday, December 11, 2011

Field Of Flowers Card

Sorry about the hiatus between blog posts - this time of year everything gets a bit mental as we all try to fit in so many last minute things! The card below was CASEd from Mary F. and was what I took the colours etc from to make the matching envelope and gift voucher holder that I showed you in my last post. Did I say I loved this set - you will be seeing more of this in the new year - but tomorrow I'll probably start to show you some more Christmas Cards, including some super fast ones so that if you are like me and leave things until the last minute.............


Stamps: Field of Flowers
Ink: Crumb Cake & Early Expresso
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede & Mocha Morning DSP
Accessories: Mat pack & paper piercing tool, Wide oval punch, Dimensionals, Antique brads, paper snips, basic pearls.


No comments:

Post a Comment