Monday, August 22, 2011

Chocolate Top Note Treat Holder

All of my customers who place orders with me get a thank you item, sometimes it's a card, sometimes it's some product samples and other times it's chocolate! This time I made up some chocolate holders using the Top Note die - two cut in card stock and one in co-ordinating designer paper. I love how the Top Note die has that perforated inner line - perfect for cutting along!


I added a little thank you sentiment and here is it filled with a yummy little chocolate treat! Don't you love how those perforations are a nice contrast to the card stock?


Stamps: Taking Care of Business
Ink: Baja Breeze
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Elegant Soiree, Soft Suede
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note die, Scallop oval punch, large oval punch, SNAIL, Sticky Strip, 
Non SU!: Cadbury Freddo frog

No comments:

Post a Comment