Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Super Owl

Okay so I think I'm obsessed with the new punches.........but the owl is so cute & versatile - I saw one similar to this on a blog, but now I can't find it to credit it! This is the card I made a few months ago for my DH birthday and just found it whilst cleaning up and thought I'd show you another version of the owl......but this time as a superhero! The background of clouds was done with a scallop circle used as a mask for randomly sponging.


Stamps: Look Who's Turning
Ink: Pacific Point
Card Stock: Real Red, Pacific Point, Daffodil Yellow, Whisper White & Crumb Cake
Accessories: Real Red brads (Brights collection), Dimensionals, 2-way glue pen, paper snips, Scallop circle punch, 1/16" circle punch handheld, large oval punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment