Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby Steps Congratulations

Well two more friends had babies in the last month and this was one of the congratulations cards I made for their arrival. I love the a la carte stamp range and who doesn't love elephants??? Following the flip/swing card I made last month I used the same template to whip up this card.......


What you can't see from my photo is that I re-stamped the Elephant ears on scrap white card stock and made them into little 3D ears that can flap to give it even more dimension. The reverse of the elephant was done similar to the previous card with a balloon aqua painted.

Stamps: Crazy For Cupcakes & Baby Steps
Ink: Bashful Blue & Chocolate Chip.
Card stock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue & Chocolate Chip
Accessories: SNAIL, stamping sponges, aqua painter brush

No comments:

Post a Comment