Monday, November 8, 2010

Look Who's Turning!

We made some fun and quick cards for children at a recent class and two of them we made using the new Look Who's Turning stamp set, it's so cute! I teamed it up with the new Celebrations designer paper and used inks and card stock to match the designer paper - don't you just love that about Stampin' Up! stuff - it all matches! Of you want to come along to any of my classes please contact me or sign up to my monthly newsletter which has all the classes I am running listed for the next two months.


The two cards are basically an identical layout, we just changed the orientation of the card. During the class we were trying to figure out if we could get away with calling the bird an Emu rather than an Ostrich - what do you think? He looks pretty cute stamped in Chocolate Chip!


Stamps: Looks Who's Turning
Ink: Real Red, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip & Old Olive
Card stock: Celebrations DSP, Whisper White, Real Red & Old Olive
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Stamping sponges, SNAIL,

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, you have been busy. These are sooo cute! I love those little guys and you have done such a good job with teaming them up with the right colours, thanks for sharing. Lots of inky hugs from char xxx

    ReplyDelete