Sunday, June 3, 2012

Setting Goals



Well the National Stampin' Up! Convention has just finished in Australia for another year.......and no I didn't get to go, maybe one day I will, next year they are holding it in Brisbane, which no doubt will also be lovely! I am happy to settle for a one day Regional training event which will be in Perth on September 29th this year - who wants to come with me? A wonderful day of fun and you don't have to be a Stampin' Up! demo to come along - I'd be happy to take you as my guest. 

Tonight Stampin' Up! also announced all the annual demonstrator achievements for sales, recruiting, heart of Stampin' Up! and many others!! Stampin' Up! also announced who won the annual incentive trips (an all expenses paid holiday for the demonstrator and their partners to a wonderful destination for a week of pampering) and next year it's going to be in Utah - would I like to go? ABSOLUTELY!!! Will I achieve it hmm no idea, as I've never even made it 50% of the way towards a trip so far, but I made a resolution to keep track of my progress towards it from now on, and I may not achieve it this year, but one day I will........to keep track of my progress I have created a new widget on my sidebar towards achieving the trip......I'll try to remember to update it monthly - we're currently 2 months into the SU! year so I'm already behind my monthly points target, so we'll have to wait and see how I go - of course if you feel the need to help me achieve my goal either by ordering, hosting a party with friends or joining my group - I'd be more than happy to accept your assistance *grin*


No comments:

Post a Comment