Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Big Shot Mini Memo Hangers

Actually I have no idea what to call these things - I made up some bits and pieces for a fete recently and below was one of them. They are made by adhering DSP (designer series paper - I used some retired patterns but the new patterns would look lovely too!) to chip board or similar (I used the thick white card that acts as a backing sheet on the DSP packs) with either the Anywhere glue stick or my favourite the multipurpose adhesive sheets. I then die cut the shape twice to form the covers and then die cut several layers (~6 at a time) of white copy paper, used my crop-a-dile to hole punch everything and held it all together with a ring clip that I bought from a stationary shop. Such a cool thing for adding to a bag when you need to write a quick note or phone number down! 


If you don't have a Big Shot or are after the Beautiful Butterflies die - they are both on sale this month (along with several other dies) check out the sale here and contact me to place an order.

1 comment:

  1. Very clever Ann great idea especially with the current promotion.

    ReplyDelete