Monday, October 24, 2011

Dinoroar

I am loving the variety of "boy" stamp sets in the new catalogue as lets face it not all males like glitter and flower die cuts and like most young boys ours is enamoured with dinosaurs so the new Dinoroar is perfect. Although I must confess the DSP is retired, I didn't realise until after I had used it that it was, so opps, but I am sure that you could use the Patterns Stack to get paper in Wild Wasabi/Garden Green or there is one sheet that is very green in the Eat Cake pack as well.


Stamps: Dinoroar
Ink: Wild Wasabi & Stazon Black
Card Stock: Concord Crush, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White & Woodland Walk DSP.
Accessories: Houndstooth embossing folder, Big Shot, So Saffron brads, water colour pencils, blender pen, stamping sponge, Dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment