Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fathers Day Chocolate

It's Father's Day here in Australia today! I'm in the dog house though as I've been sick for a week as have my boys and between taking time off work, the new catalogue launch and everything else since my husband was away for a week as well I forgot to mail my own Dad's card - opps! Anyway here's something I made a couple of weeks ago - a modified chocolate slider.........


The shirt pulls out to reveal the greeting on the back of it


and then the top lifts up to get to the good part................


Stamps: Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Elegant Soiree DSP, Soft Suede
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Neutrals designer buttons, corner rounder punch, Sticky Strip, mini glue dots
Non SU!: Chocolate bar

No comments:

Post a Comment