Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Got FREE Rubber!!!!!!!!

Yes I was just a little bit excited yesterday when I got home and found a parcel on my doorstep! Look what was inside.................................


Yes amidst all the pretty orange and brown tissue paper there was an envelope, my sale award pin for 2010-2011 and a FREE rubber stamp set from the new catalogue that won't be released until 1st of September!!!!! How awesome is that? Just one of the many perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator this is my 6th free stamp set this year alone (not including the Sale-a-bration sets - which were four different sets so I guess technically this could be my 10th free stamp set for this year and it's only June!!!). 

If you would like to know more about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator contact me for a free information kit and chat, or you can click the "join now" button (top right) and with a credit card be joining my team in a very short time - there is no longer any need to have an ABN to join Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment