Thursday, December 30, 2010

Secret Santa

Well Christmas hasn't finished yet - or at least my blog posts about it haven't! Below are the Christmas projects I made for our team's Christmas get together. We had a secret Santa swap to do of a handmade item using all Stampin' Up! products. I chose to make a milk carton holder which held four of the super cute & versatile milk cartons. 


I filled each of the milk cartons with ribbon, brads and other bits and pieces and topped each with a mini library clip - they are so cute. The outside of each carton was wrapped in DSP (retired) and embellished with either a punch art reindeer or Santa made from the owl and two-step bird punches (so versatile).


Stamps: Contempo Christmas, Delightful Decorations
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Real Red & Old Olive
Card Stock: Old Olive, Real Red, Basic Black, Cake Crumb, Whisper White, I Wish DSP (retired)
Accessories: Big Shot, Two Step Bird Punch, Ornament Punch, Owl Punch, mini library clips, SNAIL, stampin' sponges, white gel pen, paper snips. Dimensionals, Black Stampin' Write marker, Mistletoe Old Olive ribbon (retired), basic pearls, 2-way glue pen, modern label punch.

Then to finish of the gifting I made each of my team members a skinny treat bag filled with Christmas M&Ms and topped with an ornament from the Delightful Decorations stamp set. I also did similar ones to these for my son's kindergarten class, but they were filled with jelly beans - which the children really enjoyed and saved me writing out lots of Christmas cards for them each & lets face it at 4yo which would you prefer to get a card or jellybeans?

1 comment:

  1. do stampin up sell these slim cello bags? if not where can i get some?

    ReplyDelete